More European SMEs to invoice in RMB

About 80% of smaller companies are considering using renminbi to settle trade with Chinese partners, while 20% are already doing so, according to a Deutsche Bank survey.

More European SMEs to invoice in RMB

A growing number of companies in Europe are choosing to settle trade in renminbi to improve their position in price negotiations when doing business with partners in the world's second-largest economy, Deutsche Bank has found in a survey.

The bank surveyed 102 companies from the UK, Germany and the Netherlands in April and May and found that 20% of the respondents already invoice their trading partners in renminbi. The remaining 80% indicated that a...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model. Registered readers now have the opportunity to read five articles from our award-winning website for free. Please subscribe for unlimited access.

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition