In late August a group of Singapore's top finance executives gathered at a roundtable to discuss the operational challenges facing their organizations in an environment of flat revenues. They shared their views on what it means to be a real-time enterprise and how to improve efficiencies by using technology. Here is what transpired.
- Ang Thiam-huat, group treasurer, NatSteel
- Chia Kew-sim, senior manager treasury, Singapore Technologies
- Peter Fontaine, finance director Asia Pacific, PeopleSoft
- Jan Hussmann, managing director, Shell Treasury Centre East
- Ray Kloss, director industry and product marketing Asia Pacific, PeopleSoft
- Lye Peng-yee, regional treasurer, Cargill
- Ng Marn-har, assistant vice president treasury, Singapore Power
- Robert Yenko, regional manager...