Jackson Tai: Asian growth prospects remain strong

DBS Vice Chairman and CEO, Jackson Tai, explains why the bank is well positioned for both organic and inorganic growth.

Two weeks ago, DBS became the recipient of FinanceAsia's inaugural award for Best Bank in Asia. The award was bestowed to DBS in tandem with our annual Country Awards and presented at an awards ceremony in Singapore.

It was partly judged on the basis of Standard Poor's Bank Fundamental Strength Rating BFSR and partly on the basis of 12 independent metrics. The BFSR component was assigned a 25% weighting and the other 12 metrics, the remaining 75% weighting.

Shortlisted banks comprised the nine winners of our individual country awards across Asia.With each of the 12 metrics - including measures such as NIM and ROE - each...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model.

Registered readers now have the opportunity to read 5 articles from our award-winning website for free.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences.

To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222

Article limit is reached.

Hello! You have used up all of your free articles on FinanceAsia.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences. To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222