JD.com kicks off roadshow

JD.com becomes the latest Chinese technology company seeking to float its shares in the US, and could raise as much as $1.69 billion at the top end of the range.

JD.com kicks off roadshow

Online retailer JD.com will kick off its roadshow on Monday and is seeking to raise as much as $1.69 billion in a Nasdaq listing later this month.

China's second largest e-commerce company after Alibaba Group aims to price some 93.7 million American Depository Receipts between $16 and $18 each.

Of the ADRs on offer, 74% will be primary while the remaining 26% is made up of selling shareholders, which includes...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model. Registered readers now have the opportunity to read five articles from our award-winning website for free. Please subscribe for unlimited access.

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition