More retail notes available for those with a view on China

UBS launches principally protected notes linked to a basket of 10 well-known China-related companies.
UBS launched a new series of notes for retail customers on Monday May 15 that continues the push by Hong Kong banks to offer mainland-related derivative products.

Its Super Notes XVI are linked to a basket of 10 well-known China-related companies listed in Hong Kong. The notes have a minimum coupon of 2% payable after one year and 3% payable after two-and-a-half years, giving a total minimum return of 5% in two-and-a-half years and a maximum total return of 20% in the same period.

The potential coupon is linked to the average return of the companies in the basket û PetroChina, Sinopec, CNOOC, China Shenhua Energy, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, China...
¬ Haymarket Media Limited. All rights reserved.

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model.

Registered readers now have the opportunity to read 5 articles from our award-winning website for free.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences.

To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222

Article limit is reached.

Hello! You have used up all of your free articles on FinanceAsia.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences. To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222