Taking place virtually and in-person on 22 - 23 June, Financing Climate Change 2022 gathers the financial ecosystem across Asia-Pacific to discuss future ESG framework and investment strategies to reach a greener capital market.
Global sustainable investments have made incontestable progress, representing $ 35.3 trillion worldwide. Sustainable investments in Asia Pacific are also gaining momentum and becoming the market standard. Policymakers are still unsure on how to unify investment frameworks to drive green investments and the investment community needs to find common ground, so investing in neutral carbon-emitting companies becomes mainstream. What will happen if 2050 decarbonisation pledges fail? The reckoning of the investment community is here.
Hear from leading investors, issuers and policymakers as they address key questions including:
- What could the future ESG framework be and how will it impact investors?
- How can asset owners conduct ESG investing?
- How are asset managers responding to the global trends when corporations are pushed to go greener faster?
- How do CFOs plan to operate within the new market standards?
- How can the finance function work together to meet the decarbonisation target by 2050?
Click here to register and join the live discussion, virtually or in-person.
Visit Financing Climate Change website for more details on the speakers.
For media partnerships, please contact Betsy Wong at [email protected].