And now for more ratings news on Indonesia

Moody's acquires a 99% stake in Kasnic Credit Rating Indonesia.

Moody's Corporation has bought a 99% stake in PT Kasnic Credit Rating Indonesia. The name of the firm will be changed to PT Moody's Indonesia and will operate as Moody's Indonesia. Moody's will have an option to acquire the remaining 1% subject to compliance with Indonesian law.

Terms and conditions of the transaction were not disclosed but the agency said that the financial impact on Moody's Corporation is not material.

Indonesia is Southeast Asia's largest economy and is growing rapidly....

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model. Registered readers now have the opportunity to read five articles from our award-winning website for free. Please subscribe for unlimited access.

Click for more on: moodys corporation | indonesia

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition

EVENTS