Ananda Development prices $182 million Thai IPO

The property developer fixes its price at the bottom of the range and the shares are slated for an early December debut, as the Thai IPO market wraps up a busy year.

Ananda Development is set to raise Bt5.6 billion $182.2 million from its initial public offering in Thailand, after fixing the price at the bottom of the indicative range.

After a week-and-a-half long international roadshow, the IPO priced on Monday. The retail offering starts today November 28 and will continue until Friday, with the listing scheduled for December 7. Of the deal, 57.5% is going to international investors, while the remaining 42.5% is going to domestic...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model. Registered readers now have the opportunity to read five articles from our award-winning website for free. Please subscribe for unlimited access.

Click for more on: ipo | property | residential | condominiums | barclays | cimb | bualuang | kt zmico

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition

EVENTS