Titan Chemicals sets price range for IPO

Will an attractive valuation counter concerns about the petrochemicals cycle?

Titan Chemicals Corp Berhad began international roadshows yesterday May19 for a $213 million to $283 million IPO on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange KLSE. The company is offering 438 million shares, equivalent to 25% of its enlarged share capital.

The retail order book will close on June 6 and the institutional order book on June 9. International and Malaysian institutions are being offered 72% of the deal subject to clawbacks and retail investors the remaining 28%.

The deal is being marketed at M$1.85 to M$2.45 per share, with the retail price fixed at M$2.17. This represents a range of 5.6 to 7.4 times forward earnings based...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model.

Registered readers now have the opportunity to read 5 articles from our award-winning website for free.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences.

To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222

Article limit is reached.

Hello! You have used up all of your free articles on FinanceAsia.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences. To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222