Capitalise on the "Golden Age" of China real estate investment
In the bullish China real estate market, new Mortgage Backed Securitisation (MBS) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) deals are expected with the recent liberalisation in the regulations. Opportunities of connecting the real estate market with the capital market wait to be tapped. There is wider recognition for the need to convert real estate assets with low liquidity, into financial assets with high liquidity.
Global investors are seeking the best strategies on how to capitalise and maximise returns on investment in this new and exciting market. Everyone is looking into China and trying to determine - what should we do, how should we do and with whom?
What is YOUR strategy to capitalise on the China property boom?
The inaugural Real Estate Investment World China 2006 is designed to give answers to the most crucial questions facing institutional investors, portfolio/asset managers and Chinese developers in today's challenging environment for real estate investing. We will be asking the key questions:
- What are the future regulations and impact of the Yuan revaluation on China real estate?
- Where are the investment opportunities and new sources of capital for Chinese developers?
- When establishing China-focused REITs, what are the criteria for portfolio selection?
- Why is mezzanine financing in China a unique and highly attractive risk-return opportunity?
- Who is making the distressed debt investments?
- How are real estate assets influencing private equity deals? And more!
A major focal meeting point where foreign capital meets Chinese developers
The high level business forum is where Chinese property pioneers, institutional investors, fund managers and leading investment bankers will share their experience and expertise on increasing exposure to China real estate as an asset class; maximising the return on investment in this booming and emerging market; and successful strategies on structuring and financing real estate transactions in China.
An outstanding and unmatched line-up of more than 35 speakers, including
- CY Leung, DTZ Debenham Tie Leung Asia, Member of the Executive Council of Hong Kong
- Prof. Ba Shusong, Deputy Director-General, Finance Institute of the Development Research Center of the State Council, China
- Men Xiaosu, President, China Real Estate Development Group, China
- Dr Fan Gang, Director, National Economic Research Institute, China
- Gu Yun Chang, General
Secretary, China Real Estate Association
- Chen Huai, Director of Regulatory, Ministry of Construction, China
- Sonny Kalsi, Managing Director and Head, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Asia, Japan
- Michael McCook, Senior Investment Officer, Investments - Real Estate, CalPERS, USA
- David Schaefer, Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific, Citigroup Property Investors, Hong Kong
PLUS three focused Masterclasses, one Investors-meet-China-projects showcase and one site tour of Shanghai night!
HURRY UP! Register by 20 Jan 2006 and save up to YSD340 instantly!