chinese-ad-company-launches-accelerated-ipo

Chinese ad company launches accelerated IPO

SinoMedia aims to raise up to $62 million which will be used to expand its advertising business onto new platforms.
Chinese advertising company SinoMedia started bookbuilding yesterday for an IPO of between HK$366.6 million and HK$485.1 million $47 million to $62 million.

Shares in the company will cost between HK$2.63 and HK$3.48 each. The base deal consists of 139.4 million shares, which represents 25% of the company. If the 15% greenshoe is exercised, a further 20.9 million shares will be brought into the deal, increasing the maximum deal size to $71 million. Of the shares being offered in the base deal, 90% are primary. The remaining 10% are being offered by Golden Bridge Culture, a private investment company owned by SinomediaÆs chairman Chen Xin and his wife Liu Jinlan,...
¬ Haymarket Media Limited. All rights reserved.

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model.

Registered readers now have the opportunity to read 5 articles from our award-winning website for free.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences.

To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222

Article limit is reached.

Hello! You have used up all of your free articles on FinanceAsia.

To obtain unlimited access to our award-winning exclusive news and analysis, we offer subscription packages, including single user, team (2-10 users), or office-wide licences. To help you and your colleagues access our proprietary content, please contact us at subscriptions@financeasia.com, or +(852) 2122 5222