Kinetic Mining starts pre-marketing for Hong Kong IPO

The Inner Mongolia-based start-up coal miner seeks to raise about $150 million via its offering.

Kinetic Mining starts pre-marketing for Hong Kong IPO

Bankers started investor education yesterday for a Hong Kong initial public offering for Kinetic Mines and Energy, which is seeking to raise about $150 million, according to sources.

The Chinese company, which has a thermal coal mine in Inner Mongolia, plans to sell 11% of its enlarged share capital in new shares, with 90% targeted at institutional investors. The remaining 10% will be offered to Hong Kong retail investors. The company has got a waiver...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model. Registered readers now have the opportunity to read five articles from our award-winning website for free. Please subscribe for unlimited access.

Click for more on: kinetic mining | resources | coal | hsbc | ubs | ipo | mongolia

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition