As we emerge from the global pandemic, challenges persist. While it is hoped that both restrictions and lockdowns will remain ordeals of the past, Asia continues to confront obstacles around supply chains, energy disruption, geopolitical tensions and pricing volatility – all of which are impacting the region's financial markets.
We are also updating three key categories:
- This year, we are expanding our awards for ratings agencies, through the introduction of Best Ratings Agency, APAC category
- We are introducing an award for Biggest ESG Impact (encompassing all three elements of ESG strategy)
- Finally, we are updating our D&I award to cover equity: Most Progressive DEI Strategy
We look forward to your submissions and the opportunity to celebrate with winners with a return of the FinanceAsia Awards Ceremony.
Key Dates (GMT/UTC+8)
Open for Entry: 6 March 2023
Entry Deadline: 6 April 2023 Midnight
Winners Announcement: 15-19 May 2023
Awards Ceremony: Late June 2023
This is a golden opportunity for you to:
- increase exposure with clients
- generate new business opportunities
- strengthen business credentials
For any awards-related queries, please visit our website or contact Sarah Hearn, project manager at [email protected].