SFK Construction launches $155 million IPO

The Hong Kong construction firm takes the chance to sell shares while infrastructure developments in Hong Kong and Macau move full steam ahead.

Hong Kong building construction and civil engineering contractor SFK Construction Holdings launches the institutional roadshow today for an initial public offering that aims to raise up to HK$1.21 billion $155 million. The company is trying to convince investors of its growing prospects, backed by a robust construction industry in Macau and Hong Kong.

SFK is planning to sell 242 million shares, or 27.5% of the enlarged share capital, of which 90.9% are new. The remaining 9.1% are sold...

To continue reading, please login or register for free

Click for more on: ipo | construction | macau | icea

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition

CONFERENCES

  • 2nd Compliance Summit Southeast Asia

    17 August 2017  |  Singapore
    The 2017 Compliance Summit Southeast Asia will take an in-depth look at the key compliance considerations today with a focus on regulation and new ...