About FinanceAsia Print Edition
FinanceAsia, established in September 1996, has become one of the foremost information sources within Asia’s financial markets. Our readers are:
Asian CEOs and CFOs interested in accessing domestic and international capital markets. FinanceAsia offers up-to-date information and analysis of the latest market activity.
Global investors interested in learning more about Asian issuers and acquisition targets. FinanceAsia offers insights that can help clarify investment decisions.
Financial markets professionals working in Asia and around the world. FinanceAsia offers feature stories and news that provide valuable market colour.
Senior officials working at regulatory and governmental agencies. FinanceAsia offers discussion of global best practice in policymaking
With coverage that spans from India all the way to Australia, the magazine is a must-read for anyone with an interest in Asian regional finance. Its lively features add perspectives, and its awards are an industry benchmark.
Our regular sections include:
- Primary Markets - An analysis of the key deals
- People on the Move - An overview of new hires
- Deal of the Month - An in-depth analysis of the key transaction of the month
- Investor Dialogue - A major institutional investor discusses investment strategy
- Asia in numbers - Offbeat numbers from the region
- Month in Asia - Political and economic news briefs
- Bought and sold - M&A transactions of the month
- Plus reports on the latest action in the region’s capital markets
Our special features and supplements each year include:
- The Rich List, a ranking of the region's wealthiest 100 families
- Best Managed Companies, a poll identifying the region’s top blue-chips
- Fixed Income Research Poll
- China Report
- Renminbi Report
- Bond Market Guide
- Australia Report
- Awards recognising the best deals and financial institutions across the region