ING continues to lead the way in Indonesian privatisations

The bank advises Blue Sphere Singapore on the full purchase of Jakarta's publicly listed pharmaceutical company Darya-Varia Laboratoria.

ING is continuing to lead the way in privatisations in Indonesia by advising on the delisting of Jakarta's publicly-listed pharmaceutical company Darya-Varia Laboratoria.

Blue Sphere Singapore, which already controls 92.7% of the company, plans to bid for the remaining 7.3% stake at Rp2,200 $0.24 per share, pending approval from Darya VariaƆs shareholders at a meeting set to be held on November 21, 2006 in Jakarta. If shareholders agree to the privatisation proposal, Blue Sphere will make a tender offer and...

FinanceAsia has updated its subscription model. Registered readers now have the opportunity to read five articles from our award-winning website for free. Please subscribe for unlimited access.

Click for more on: ing | delisting | jakarta stock exchange

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition