Morgan Stanley backs Japan MBO

Morgan Stanley's Asian private equity arm aims to acquire Japan's Ten Arrows for $105 million via a management buyout.

Morgan Stanley's private equity arm in Asia will today launch a tender offer to take control of and potentially delist Japanese lingerie retailer Ten Arrows.

Tomorrow has acquired two companies - Southern Eagle and Otto - which collectively own 27.8% of Ten Arrows. The two companies, which are currently owned by members of the Hayashi family who founded Ten Arrows, will then make a tender offer for the remaining 72.2% of the company valued...

To continue reading, please login or register for free

Print Edition

FinanceAsia Print Edition

CONFERENCES

  • 2nd Compliance Summit Southeast Asia

    17 August 2017  |  Singapore
    The 2017 Compliance Summit Southeast Asia will take an in-depth look at the key compliance considerations today with a focus on regulation and new ...